Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke And The Bookish! Each week, a new topic is put into place and bloggers share their top ten (or your own amount) accordingly.
- I’m a twin! – You know how every first day at anything often means you have to give one interesting fact about yourself? Well, this is my go to fact. And we’re fraternal as well.
- I am the third child of five kids. (Growing up consisted of mainly ‘wooow how do your parents manage??’ I don’t mention the fact my mum is the eldest of seven….. I think five is nothing to her)
- Both my parents were born in Bangladesh, while me and my sibling were born in the UK
- I hope to study Anthropology and Geography in university. (that is if I get the grades ahah…. AQA crushed the hopes and dreams of many students this summer with their sociology exam, including mine)
- The reason I started book blogging was quite simple. I just wanted to talk about books I’ve read. I don’t come from a family that takes pride in reading books. And most of the books I’ve read, no one I know in real life knows what they are. I just needed a place to vent. Also, I want to be an author, hopefully, and using my blog and writing reviews actually help me a lot with my writing process.
- I actually started this blog back in 2013. I used it to upload my own writing and projects that I started but didn’t want to continue. But I went silent for a couple of years until I started college in 2014. And my friend from a gaming class got me into Goodreads after the drive back from Eurogamer that year. We did a thing where we went through the email we received from BookBub and chose the strangest book we found and read it together.Which later led me to restart this entire blog. Cleaned it out, learned how to use spellcheck, and began writing for reading and reviews.
- Contrary to how I seem in some of my reviews, I’m actually a very nice, easygoing person. While in some of my review, I’ve been told that I come across as rude. I am sarcastic at time, but I never aim to be malicious.
- Posting negative reviews scare me shitless. Especially when it’s a review of a well-loved book/series.
- I am currently watching;
- Criminal Minds
- White Collar
I also realised I have a thing for crime shows lmao….
- I am currently reading (at time of writing)
- Wonder Women
- Been Here All Along
- The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett
- A Boy Made of Blocks