Looking back on this month, it was pretty boring. I read very little, wrote very little and worked most of this month. Aside from deciding to go on holiday to Morocco in December with my family, October was a quiet month. I was overwhelmed with now having to work from home and having to go through UCAS on my own again, so I didn’t get much done this month, unfortunately!
I read 5 books this month! Eek! It was such a slow reading month for me. Might be the same again because of NaNo.
- Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas
- Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal & Ms. Marvel, Vol. 2: Generation Why by G. Willow Wilson
- The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Steifvater
- Unveil the Veil by Hanna N. Rabi
- #DiversityDecBingo – @novelparadise and many others on twitter are starting a reading bingo thing for December. I’m usually terrible when it comes to book bingos and readathons, so this will be my first time attempting one. December is a month away but I’ve already made a list of books for each section.
- 5 South Asian books you need to check out this fall – Recently, I’ve been looking for more books from set in or about South Asia so this list is PERFECT.
- Let’s Talk About: ‘Issues’ Stories, Happy Stories & Why We Need Both – the title is self-explanatory.
- 30 Books with Latinxs as MCs [in YA/NA/Adult Fiction] – While I was more interested in the YA section, I will definitely try to look into the NA/A section!
- AsianYA – A new Tumblr that was created this month to highlight Asian authors and stories.