- I completed NaNoWriMo! – One month and over 50,000 words later, I achieved completing NaNo. While my document is nowhere near where I want it to be, I’m just glad I have something written down.
- I made a new library card – For the library here in Brighton, my dad made me a card when it first opened up and I used to go all the time. But more recently I’ve decided to start using my library again. And I think I went overboard with books. I learnt that you can borrow up to 40 books! And while I didn’t take out 40 (….yet) I ended up borrowing nine books and I’ve only had this card for like three days!
I read 5 books this month!
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher
- Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- Initiate by Laura L. Fox
- #DiversityDecBingo recommendation – I’m cheating with this one because it was posted December 1st but shhhh. This is my ever time doing something like this and I’m so excited.
- Bookish Gifts – Etsy Edition – So many cute bookish gift idea. Also, I need those e-reader covers now!
- Bad Habits – Okay but number 5 is actually me. I went to go return We Were Liars and left the library with five more books.
- When the moon was ours wallpaper – I haven’t read When The Moon Was Ours yet but oh my gosh, these wallpapers are the cutest things in the world!
That’s it for this month! Tell me what went on in YOUR life this month! What sort of things were important for you this month? New obsessions? New TV shows? Or book? Any new song recs (I’m always open for new music!)? Best books you read this month?